Miraco Coconut Oil Face Scrub
- Made of coconut oil superfine white sugar and guar gum
- Perfect scrub to achieve glowing skin
- Perfect for a dry and rough skin
- For normal to dry skin
- Excellent moisturiser and skin exfoliater
- Suitable to use as a double cleanser
- Soften skin texture
Made of coconut oil, fine white sugar, guar gum and lavender oil
Coconut Oil :
- speed up wound healing, effective in increasing hydration and reducing water loss in seriously dry skin.
Superfine White Sugar (Caster Sugar) :
- To exfoliate and smooth your skin, even if it’s extremely sensitive
- Brighten tired, dull looking skin to promote healthy, smooth, and flawless skin.
- Wonderful exfoliator, which helps to remove dead skin cells from your face and lips to restore and refresh tired, clogged pores,
- It’s also a natural humectant.
- Natural thickener
- Increase product viscosity
- Lubricate and improve product glide on the skin
- Prevent water loss
- Extend product shelf life
- Restore the skin’s natural moisture
- Soften the skin to reduce irritation, cracking, and peeling
- Lift and remove dirt
- Soothe skin
Weight / Volume
- 60ml glass jar
Directions to use
1. Use as a face scrub/exfoliater.
- Use warm water to wet your skin
- Take a small amount of Miraco Coconut Oil Face Scrub
- Apply Miraco Coconut Oil Face Scrub to your wet skin.
- Use two fingers and gently rub the paste in circular motions over your entire face to get rid of dead skin.
- Rinse the scrub off your face. Make sure you get it all off. When you rinse all of it off, your skin will feel very smooth and soft.
- Dry your skin. Gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel and continue with the rest of your skin care routine.
2. Also can be use a 5 minute mask
- Apply a generous layer to damp skin using circular motions. Let it work for 5 minutes. Add warm water and massage the skin, then rinse well
P/S : Use the scrub only once or twice per week. It might be tempting to get that soft, glowing feeling every morning. However, using a facial scrub too often can peel away your delicate skin cells and leave you feeling red, raw, and sore. Try using the scrub only once a week at first; you can increase the frequency to twice a week if you feel like your skin can handle it. Moderation is key to the effectiveness of a facial scrub.