Detox Shower Scrub
- Made of activated charcoal and salt
- Exfoliate dead skin
- Detox skin from all impurities
- Whiten and Lighten skin in time
- Treat body acne
- Treat body odor
- Made of activated charcoal, fine sea salts, tea tree oil and rosemary
Activated Charcoal :
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. Charcoal is not metabolize, adsorbed or absorbed by the body. Activated charcoal powder is proven to adsorb thousands of times its own mass in harmful substances, which makes it a popular ingredient in beauty care.
Fine Sea Salt :
Sea salt is an excellent exfoliating treatment, the texture of the sea salt is smooth to the touch, as you want it to gently slough off the dead skin cells, not scratch the skin. It can also be used as a rub to exfoliate and soften tough skin.
Sea salt is a natural detoxifier, as the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin. Massage the salt off gently in the shower as you bathe. This will not only help detoxify your skin, but will help exfoliate dead skin cells as you rinse it off.
Increased circulation, antiseptic effects, soft skin without a greasy feel and reduction in fluid retention are just some of the additional benefits of sea salt for the skin.
- Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Since rosemary has natural antiseptic properties, it's a superior disinfectant for our skin.
Direction to use
In the shower, mix the contents of the jar with your finger to evenly distribute the oils and then apply to wet skin. Massage gently, polishing away dull skin cells. Rinse well and pat dry. Use caution as the oils can make shower and bath surfaces slippery