Cuppa Coffee Face Scrub
- Perfect for all skin type
- Moisturize and exfoliate dead skin
- Tighten your skin and make pores appear smaller
- Promote healthy skin
- Reduce acne and acne scars
- Reduce signs of whiteheads and blackheads
- Whiten and lighten your skin
- Prevent future acne
- Made of coffee grounds,brown sugar and almond oil
We use Finely Grind Robusta Coffee :
- Robusta beans have a stronger taste, is that they have a higher caffeine content than Arabica beans. Robusta coffee has almost double the percentage of caffeine than Arabica coffee, and while that’s not so good for taste it is very good for targeting skin conditions and signs of ageing.
- contain almost double the Chlorogenic Acid (CGA) content than Arabica beans, which is a powerful antioxidant and something that you definitely want included as part of your skincare regime
- Robusta coffee is used as part of an exfoliant, it can help to remove bacteria on the skin and increase blood flow circulation, which can reduce the appearance of stretch marks, signs of ageing and skin conditions
- When applied topically, caffeine dehydrates the skin, tightening it and making pores appear smaller. Its also sucks the moisture out of the skin around the cellulite bumps, making the skin appear flatter all around.
Brown Sugar :
- has smaller particles, it is gentler and safer. Brown sugar can also be used as an exfoliator on your face or for sensitive skin because it is softer than regular sugars.
- has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin. It can be used to gently remove impurities from deep within skin pores and also may help prevent future acne because of its vitamin A content.
Directions to use
- It can simply be use like any other scrub
- Wet your face first then lather with scrub
- Let it sit for a few second and rinse with water
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings