Coco Crown Shampoo
- Made of Aqua,Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide and Aloe Vera extract.
- Giving you smooth, shiny and silky hair
- Help your hair grow longer, faster and thicker
- Protects from split end and dandruff
- Reduces hair loss
- Relieves scalp itchiness
- Prevent lice
Scent: Tropical, Subtle coconut
Texture: Thick liquify, produces a medium, soft lather
- Shampoo Base: Aqua,Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide
- Aloe Vera extract
Coconut Oil :
- stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Adds luster, shine and softness to the hair and prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
- absorbs water from its surroundings and this is what makes it an excellent ingredient for skin and hair care products
Potassium Hydroxide :
- Extremely versatile cleaning agent. Found in varied items such as liquid soaps, lotions, shampoos and hairsprays
- actually more soluble in water and are better for the environment
Aloe Vera Extract :
- acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
Weight / Volume
Direction to use
The 6 Steps You Need To Follow for Beautiful Hair :
- Before you take a shower, take a wide toothed comb and comb your hair gently and properly. This will not only reduce tangles but also help you keep away from hair shafts when it is dry.
- Now, wet your hair with warm water and take some Coco Crown Shampoo and apply throughout the length of your hair. Shampoo your hair as usual.
- Rinse your hair with cold water and keep stroking your hair in the downward direction. After this, you will need a conditioner. Apply conditioner only on the tips of your hair.
- Apply the conditioner of your choice(any brand will do) gently and let it stay for five minutes. This will strengthen the cuticles of your hair and prevent your hair from looking limp.
- Once you have washed off the conditioner, use a towel to blot your hair. Try to treat your wet hair gently as this will stop your hair from getting damaged or weak.
- Do not blow dry your hair. This is because heat will break your hair, making it rough, dull and prone to damage. Hence, it’s always better to let your hair dry naturally.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings