Black Magic Charcoal Face Scrub
- Made of activated charcoal and superfine white sugar
- For normal to oily skin
- For face detox (removes dirts, oil and impurities)
- Deep Cleanse
- Tighten pores
- Brighten skin
- Prevent and treat acne
- Remove whiteheads and blackheads
- Improve skin texture
- Made of activated charcoal, fine sugar, guar gum and lavender oil
Activated Charcoal :
- Draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- Drawing oil, dirt and other harmful substances from clogged pores due to its adsorption powers.
Superfine White Sugar (Caster sugar) :
- To exfoliate and smooth your skin, even if it’s extremely sensitive
- Brighten tired, dull looking skin to promote healthy, smooth, and flawless skin.
- Wonderful exfoliator, which helps to remove dead skin cells from your face and lips to restore and refresh tired, clogged pores,
- It’s also a natural humectant.
- Natural thickener
- Increase product viscosity
- Lubricate and improve product glide on the skin
- Prevent water loss
- Extend product shelf life
- Restore the skin’s natural moisture
- Soften the skin to reduce irritation, cracking, and peeling
- Lift and remove dirt
- Soothe skin
- Not only moisturizes skin, but is also antibacterial and can kill bacteria that penetrate your pores. That makes lavender oil perfect for preventing and also healing acne.
- It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles.
Weight / Volume
- 60ml glass jar
Directions to use
1. Us as a face scrub/exfoliater
- Use warm water to wet your skin
- Take a small amount of Black Magic Charcoal Face Scrub
- Apply Black Magic Charcoal Face Scrub to your wet skin.
- Use two fingers and gently rub the paste in circular motions over your entire face to get rid of dead skin.
- Rinse the scrub off your face. Make sure you get it all off. When you rinse all of it off, your skin will feel very smooth and soft.
- Dry your skin. Gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel and continue with the rest of your skin care routine.
2. Also can be use a 5 minute mask
- Apply a generous layer to damp skin using circular motions. Let it work for 5 minutes. Add warm water and massage the skin, then rinse well.
P/S : Use the scrub/mask only once or twice per week. It might be tempting to get that soft, glowing feeling every morning. However, using a facial scrub too often can peel away your delicate skin cells and leave you feeling red, raw, and sore. Try using the scrub only once a week at first; you can increase the frequency to twice a week if you feel like your skin can handle it. Moderation is key to the effectiveness of a facial scrub.